Bicycling things I'd like to do in 2011....
- Go on three S24Os over the summer, at least one of those with my seven-year-old son.
- Explore the easy rail/trails of King County with the family.
- Take a multi-modal overnight trip. On Metro to North Bend, then up into the Cascades.
- Ride a 100k brevet with the Seattle International Randonneurs.
- Do the STP again, this time in less than 11 hours/day!
- Figure out how to climb faster. (Lose weight? Build strength?)
- Get more flexible! Try yoga. Or at least a regular stretching routine.
Acquisitions to help with doing those things....